Canadian Group Insurance Plans Online
Protect Your Employees
Offering your valuable workers a benefits package leads to:
- Lower employee turn-over rates.
- Increased job satisfaction.
- A greater ability to attract top talent.
- A way to differentiate your company from others.
- Increased employee morale that leads to better job performance.
Employee Benefits Features & Coverage
A typical group health insurance plan:
- Has 50% to 100% of its premiums paid for by the company, with the remaining balance covered by the workers (if any).
- Can (but doesn’t have to) have different classifications for owners, management, etc. (e.g. different coverages for different employees).
- Usually offers coverage for dental, prescription drug and vision care costs.
- May also offer optional coverages such as life insurance, weekly income replacement benefits, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) and long-term disability (LTD).
Alternative Small Business Coverage
- Want to offer your employees health & dental coverage but can’t afford a traditional benefits plan? We can help!
- A guaranteed issue, personal health and dental plan can save you money and keep your employees happy.
- Free, instant quotes are available right now.
- Coverage for health, dental, prescription drug and vision care costs.
- Also includes coverage for physiotheraopists, chiropractors, massage therapists, etc.
Services We Offer
- We advocate on your behalf to the insurance companies in order to get you the best deal possible.
- We shop your plan for you, taking into account your specific needs and matching them to suitable employee benefits plans from multiple insurance companies.
- Toll-free consultations with licensed, experience brokers (1-800-474-4474).
- Free assistance to you at any point during the benefits process.