Canadian Guaranteed Issue Health Insurance
Instant Quotes for No Medical Health Plans!
People that need health insurance sometimes have pre-existing conditions, and if this applies to you then you have two options:
- Consider a guaranteed health insurance plan (no medical exam), which will cover drugs for your pre-existing conditions*, OR:
- Consider a standard health plan that is medically underwritten (e.g. requires filling out a medical questionnaire), in which case the medical condition will not be covered.
If you have terminated your employee benefits within the last 90 days then you qualify for a special type of no medical health insurance plan called conversion benefits.
Free Services We Offer
- Get as many free, online guaranteed issue health insurance quotes as you want.
- Toll-free consultation with a fully licensed, experienced insurance broker whose job is to get you the best plan at the best price.
- A secure, exclusive online enrolment process.
- Coverage summaries of these “no medical” health insurance plans.
- Full online plan details for those who want to dig deep into the coverage details.
Guaranteed Issue Health Plan Features
- Offers coverage for pre-existing medical conditions.
- No medical questionnaire or exam is involved.
- Dental and prescription drug coverage, as well as other core health benefits (e.g. vision care, specialist coverages such as chiropractors, physiotherapists, etc).
- Issue is guaranteed, you cannot be turned down!
Specialty Plan Types
- Conversion health insurance plans, designed to take up coverage where your employee benefits plan left off!
* These “no medical” health insurance plans have less overall prescription drug coverage compared to medically underwritten plans. If you do not have any pre-existing conditions you need covered then you might want to consider an underwritten plan.