Conversion Health Insurance Plans
Lost Your Job and Benefits?
Have you recently lost your job along with your employee benefits? We can help with Conversion Health Insurance Plans!
About Conversion Health Insurance
Group conversion health insurance is designed for individuals or families who have recently lost their employee benefits coverage.
Acceptance is guaranteed, and there are no medical questions asked.
The group conversion plan that we offer Canadians (as licensed brokers) is called “FollowMe”. FollowMe® is backed by Manulife Financial, a very stable and highly rated Canadian insurance company.
Important: to qualify for a FollowMe health insurance plan you must apply within 90 days of losing your employee benefits coverage!
FollowMe Health Insurance Plans
FollowMe offers four different conversion plans, each with different types and/or amounts of coverage.
Available plans are:
- Basic: basic prescription drug coverage but no dental coverage
- Enhanced: enhanced prescription drug coverage but no dental coverage
- Enhanced Plus: prescription drug coverage along with dental coverage
- Premiere: maximum prescription drug and dental coverage.
Besides dental and drug coverage the FollowMe plans also offer:
- Vision care coverage for glasses, eye exams, laser eye surgery and more.
- Hospital benefits for semi-private room, etc.
- Coverage for registered specialists such as psychologists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, osteopaths, naturopaths, massage therapists, physiotherapists and more.
- Homecare, nursing costs and durable medical equipment (includes supplies for diabetics).
- Custom made orthotics.
- Hearing aids.
- Optional multi-trip travel insurance (15 or 30 days of coverage per trip)
- Ambulance services.
- AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment)
- Survivor benefit
® Registered trademark held by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company.